Item no.: SM-061-APV
SM-061-APV is a wall-mounted waterproof Voltage Protector with the following rated 30/40/60/80/100 Amps.
The AVP will switch off the equipment connected to it if the mains power goes outside preset acceptable limits and will re-connect automatically – when the mains power returns to normal. Re-connection takes place after a delay (‘the start-up delay’) to ensure stability of the mains.
In addition, the start-up delay provides protection against power-back surges commonly experienced after resumption of power in a power cut situation.
Surge and spike protection is also incorporated to ensure protection against these commonly occurring events.
Where to use
The SM-061-APV is for use for larger appliances with a higher Amp requirement.
- Nominal Voltage; 230V
- Wait Time; 10 sec. to 10 min.
- Current Rating; 30A/40A/60A/80A/100A
- Frequency; 50/60Hz
- Over-Voltage Disconnect; 260V
- Over-Voltage Reconnect; 258V
- Under-Voltage Disconnect; 185V
- Under-Voltage Reconnect; 190V
- Mains Spike Response Time <10ms
- Mains Spike Discharge Amps; 6.5kA
- Spike Protection; 160J
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008 certification and CE, RoHS certified
GET IN TOUCH AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!
We’d love to discuss how our solution can help your business meet the heightened requirements set by government regulators and the public.
Reach out today for a complimentary demonstration.