Item no.: SM-015-TH
SM-015-TH is a temperature and humidity sensor and transmitter unit, which is adopted for wall-mounting and has a waterproof shell.
The unit is suitable for areas where temperature and humidity motoring is needed and where reliability is a priority.
This easy unit to install upload the detected temperature and humidity data to the server either through Wi-Fi/GPRS to the back end server, from where the data hereafter can be analysed.
Where to use
The SM-015-TH is suitable for large warehouses, Cold stores or Freezer rooms, etc.
- Work voltage; 8-26V DC, 1A
- Wi-Fi Transmitted power; 3W, Avg: 0.26W
- GPRS transmitted power; Max 11W, Avg:1.5W
- Operating temperature; -40ºC – 80ºC
- Operating humidity; 0~80%RH
- Dimensions: 110mm * 85mm * 42mm
- Temperature tolerance ±0.3ºC (25ºC)
- Humidity tolerance ± 2.0%RH
- IP Grade; IP65
- Wireless standards; 802.11b/g/n (HT20)
- GPRS Frequency band; GSM850, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS900
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
Item no.: SM-060-SP
Description: Surge or brown-outs protector with a rated current from 5A up to 16A, an inexpensive way to protect your fridge, freezer pumps or other electrical appliances against random power spikes or low voltage damage.
GET IN TOUCH AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!
We’d love to discuss how our solution can help your business meet the heightened requirements set by government regulators and the public.
Reach out today for a complimentary demonstration.